I Want to be a Store Assistant
A “Store Assistant” working in our stores:
- Welcomes and sends our customers in a friendly manner.
- Ensures the layout and cleaning of the store’s depot and shelves.
- Places the products according to pre-defined standards and sense of quality.
- Manages all cash register processes.
- Follows up the campaigns and informs our customers accordingly.
Completed the military service or postponed at least for 3 years (for male candidates).
- Preferably high school graduate,
- Willing to work with a high motivation,
- Want to acquire profession in retailing and specializing in this area,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Advanced communication skills,
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR FAMILY, APPLY NOW