Şok Marketler Ticaret A.Ş. takes the highest possible security measures to collect, store and share your personal data in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy. Our purpose is as follows, "Pursuant to Article 10 of the Protection of Personal Data Law No. 6698 and based on your satisfaction, we aim to inform you in the most transparent way about the collection of your personal data, the purposes of processing them, the parties with whom the data is shared, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controllers
In accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Law No. 6698 ("Law No. 6698"), your personal data may be collected and processed by Şok Marketler Ticaret A.Ş. ("Şok Marketler") within the scope described below.
b) For what purpose the personal data will be processed
Personal information in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction, and compliance information, and marketing sales information of customers, employees, potential customers, candidates, business partners, and suppliers can be collected by Şok Marketler.
Your personal information that has been collected may be processed for the following purposes within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698: - To be able to offer our products and services to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the information retention, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,- To offer you special advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for the sales and marketing activities to be carried out to increase the quality of our services and products, to send our messenger campaigns via mail or SMS, - To send printed publications / correspondence; to send press releases or notifications by e-mail,- To communicate with you in order to transfer the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information support services received, and regarding these services and products,- To engage in marketing and advertising activities; to carry out site traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,- To personalize our services special for our customers,- To measure and increase customer satisfaction, to receive your opinions and suggestions about complaint management, new services and products, to receive your error notifications, to inform you about products and services, complaints and requests,
- To manage your membership in online sales, receive your orders and payment transactions, provide logistics cooperation with third parties, send products, recommend the products and services that may be of interesting for you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and developing service quality, conducting communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, determining interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication activities, - To evaluate your applications for the recruitment processes, - To increase the performance level and employee satisfaction of our employees, to determine training and career plans, to ensure job security,
- To make announcements about the competitions held on social media / send your prizes,
- To get a proposal for the supply of rental place
- To use for any products and services to be offered to use in accordance with the law and relative legislation regulating the Articles of Incorporation of Şok Marketler regarding the personal data, comparative product and/or service offering, modeling or new product studies and/or developments
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations to which Şok Markets are subject in order to benefit from these services,
- In line with the aim of determining and implementing commercial and business strategies of Şok Marketler; to manage financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, ordering, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by Şok Marketler
- To examine, evaluate and respond to the requests of official institutions or you.
c) The Recipients and Purposes of Personal Data Transfers
Your collected personal data can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698., limited to the realization of the abovementioned objectives; To business partners, dealers or affiliates of Şok Marketler,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations and other legislation provisions,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Our suppliers, to whom we have outsourced the services and products
- Audit firms within the scope of relevant contracts for the audit of our commercial activities according to the provisions of the relevant legislation,
- Our shareholders for designing strategies of the commercial activities of our company,
- In Turkey or abroad within the framework of your express consent or conditions determined by law,
- Real or legal persons, whom we receive service, cooperate in cooperation with real / legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations, the companies we have contracted to send the messages to our customers, the cargo companies that deliver the orders from our online store.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data can be collected on our channels, our website and our mobile application, call centers, social media accounts, and other channels that can be established / formed orally, in writing or electronically or in the future, by Şok Marketler within the framework of the legislation for the performance of the above-mentioned purposes and contract, if it is clearly prescribed in law, if your personal data have been publicized, if it is obligatory for the establishment, use or protection of the right to be granted to you, provided that it doesn't damage your fundamental rights and freedoms, and if it is obligatory for the fulfillment of Şok Marketler's legitimate interests and legal obligations.
d) The Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
If you as the owner of personal data, submit your claims regarding your rights by using the following methods stated below, ŞOK Marketler shall conclude the application within the shortest time possible depending on the nature of the claim within thirty days. Responses to such requests will be free of charge up to ten pages. A processing fee of 1 TL will be charged for each page above ten pages. In case the response to the request is presented on a storage environment like a CD or Flash memory the fee charged by our company will not exceed the cost of said storage environment. In this context the personal data owners have the following rights; • Learning whether personal data is processed, • Requesting information regarding personal data, if it has been processed, • Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with its purpose, • Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad, • Requesting correction of personal data in case of missing or incorrect processing, and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, • Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other related laws, if the reasons requiring its processing are invalid, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, • Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself due to analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, • Requesting compensation for the damages in case you incur damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests regarding use of your rights listed above, drawn in the Turkish language, in written form or using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to ŞOK Marketler and registered in our systems, in accordance with paragraph 1 of the Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller, numbered 30356 and dated 10 March 2018. Şok Marketler reserves the right to verify your identity before responding. Your application must include;
a) your name, your surname and your signature, if it is a written application, b) TR Identity number if you are a citizen of Republic of Turkey, if not, the identity or passport number,
c) Residence or workplace address used for notification,
d) ç) your e-mail address, phone or fax number, e) information and documents related to the subject if it is obligatory.
You can submit your written application by adding the necessary documents to Şok Marketler Ticaret A.Ş. Kısıklı Mahallesi Hanımseti Sokak No:35 B/1 34692 Büyük Çamlıca/Istanbul address, which is the Data Controller. You can find the application form from here .
Based on the nature of your request, please make sure to submit the necessary information and documentation completely and accurately. In cases where the requested information and documentation are not provided as how it should be, some problems may be experienced for the full execution of the studies to be realized by Şok Marketler. In such cases, Şok Marketler shall reserve its legal rights arising therefrom. Therefore, you are required to submit your application along with all the necessary information and documentation completely and accurately.
© 2020 Şok Marketler Ticaret A.Ş. - All Rights Reserved.